Geometry Dash Bloodbath
Riot's exciting platformer game, Geometry Dash Bloodbath, is a 10-star challenge that exemplifies the developer's ability to create demanding gameplay. Players navigate a moody, gloomy environment as the object goes through each level, which calls for concentration and accuracy. The heart-pounding music emphasizes Riot's commitment to pushing the boundaries of difficulty and design, making the experience even more intense.
The history of this version
First, Riot made a difficult level known as "Silent Akbar" in order to beat ICE Carbon Diablo X. It was challenging, though, and eventually abandoned. After this, Riot presented "Bloodbath," which included Michigun, Havok, Giron, Ggb0y, and a challenging ship section. The trailer video was released on July 6, 2015.
How To Play
The complicated track
The matrix in Geometry Dash Bloodbath can be divided into ten segments with different creators. The ship part opens the level before switching to a more vibrant color palette. A face that looks like weoweoteo's symbol emerges. A half-speed portal, a double-speed cube portion, a triple-speed ship sequence, and a mini-ball sequence are next encountered in the game. The second ship sequence is finished when the ball changes into a yellow pad and a half-speed portal.
The round then earns millions of transitions in terrain and physical form. The segment with almost insurmountable difficulty is the position from 71% to 93%. A series of changes, gravity and transformation portals that appear continuously make mastering the game more difficult than ever. The final notes contain a semi-autocube section with 'GG' and 'RIOT' written above. A final set of 'invisible' spikes is required to avoid a failed attempt. An alternate route involves landing on the 'GG' message and a heart decoration.
- The number of objects in the matrix is 24,746.
- Although there are many transformations, this version does not have any robot segment.
- Some rankings for this level are: #3 on the Demonlist and #23 on the Low Refresh Rate Mobile Demonlist.
- Creator Riot also needed 25,000 attempts to win this round.
- Many players have failed at 99%.
- With narrower ship gaps and a hidden route, Riot has improved Bloodbath and originally planned to release it as an update.
- Dimrain47's Newgrounds account was hijacked, temporarily removing songs like At the Speed of Light, Duality, and The Disturbance, but the music was restored on October 23-24, 2021.